HypnoBirthing® is as much a philosophy as it is a technique. It is a rewarding, relaxing, stress-free method of birthing that is based on the belief that all babies should come into the world gently, in an atmosphere of calm and joy. HypnoBirthing® prepares a birthing couple – physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually- for an easier, more comfortable and, sometimes, pain free, birth. Through a well thought out program of deep relaxation, self-hypnosis, special breathing techniques, visualisations, affirmations and education, HypnoBirthing® returns to a woman the art of birthing in a way that allows her to summon her natural birthing instincts and to birth her baby safely and with ease. Amazing things can happen when a woman is prepared and trusts het birthing body.
HypnoBirthing® International -The Mongan Method is the Gold Standard of HypnoBirthing Globally. We are the original and official HypnoBirthing Program here in Australia. (imitation is the biggest form of flattery so you may have of seen similar programs) Bianca is a certified gold seal educator awarded by the HypnoBirthing® Institute.
HypnoBirthing is not some hippy, trippy bs..
*Continuity of care- we give you the tools and techniques to be prepared for any scenario in birth. We support couples wherever they choose to birth, and however they choose to birth, providing ongoing continuity of care with support up until your birth and post-natally
* Based on scientific research and evidence. Our program is now run in 8 of Australia’s most prestigious hospitals because of the amazing results our mums experience and is recommended by midwives and obstetricians
*Over 30 years of results using our proven tools and techniques. it is the only HypnoBirthing program with research, data and proven results.
*Holistic Approach, we understand birth is not just physical, it is mind, body and spirit working together.
*Bonding experience for couples; feel connection during pregnancy, birth and beyond, we have a big focus on the birthing companion so you can bring your baby into the world together.
*Be inspired by the thousands of positive birth stories from our HypnoBirthing families
The HypnoBirthing® Advantage:
-Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during and after birthing
-Reduces, often eliminates, the need for chemical anaesthesia, episiotomy, and other interventions.
-Lessens fatigue during labour, leaving the mother fresh, awake, and energised as she brings her baby into the world.
-Shortens the thinning and opening phase of labour by hours and allows the birthing mother to utilise the natural pulsations of her body to breathe her baby down to the crowning stage, rather than pushing for a long, exhausting period. Reduces risk of pelvic floor damage.
-Brings the mother, the baby and the birthing partner together in a wonderful prenatal, perinatal, and postnatal bonding experience.
-The birthing partner is an integral part of the birthing not an onlooker
-Gentle birth leads to easier emotional and physical post partum recovery.
-Babies are better adjusted and happier
-Birthing is returned to the safe, beautiful, peaceful experience that nature intended.
How the program is delivered:
Our complete antenatal childbirth education series runs over 5 consecutive weeks with each unit being delivered one night a week over a 2.5hour session. We like to take on the ‘little and often’ approach which is why we teach the program over 5 weeks to ensure you can soak up the information and build upon your new learned skills along the way. You can view the course outline here.
- 5hrs of class time
- LOHO tote bag with samples and discount codes supporting local business’s
- The HypnoBirthing® Book by Marie Mongan
- Bound book of hand outs inc resources for your partner, birth preference template & relaxation scripts
- The Rainbow Relaxation and Affirmations download
- Ongoing support from me up until your birth and postnatally including follow up emails with additional resources to keep you on track.
- Final pop quiz with prizes to make sure you fully comprehend what you have learnt
- Light refreshments during each class
- Intimate and relaxed setting on comfy couches, birth balls, pillows & mats, candles, aromatherapy and air-conditioning/heating. We use a projector so the information is easy to see & follow. Geoclense is used to offset electromagnetic radiation (EMR) from wifi, 5G & more.
Ready to begin preparation for your beautiful birthing journey?
Class options include:
As Seen in: