Begin preparation for your beautiful birthing journey.
Our complete antenatal childbirth education series usually runs over 5 consecutive weeks with each unit being delivered one session a week over a 2.5hour class, however the Private option means you can change this to suit your needs. Private classes are held in your home based on your schedule which we can work out together, great for FIFO, if your close to your estimated due date or if you simply don't like other people.
You can view the course outline here
• 12.5hrs of face to face class time
• LOHO tote bag with samples and discount codes supporting local business’s
• The HypnoBirthing® Book by Marie Mongan
• Bound book of hand outs inc resources for your partner, birth preference template & relaxation scripts
• The Rainbow Relaxation, Affirmations & Birth Rehearsal download
• Ongoing support from me up until your birth and postnatally including follow up emails with additional resources to keep you on track.
• Final pop quiz with prizes to make sure you fully comprehend what you have learnt
• Light refreshments during each class
• Intimate and relaxed setting in the comfort of your own home.
Private Class Tuition: $950 per couple
One booking includes 2 people attending
Terms and Conditions:
$100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your spot with the balance being due 7 days before commencement of the first class. I will contact you with my bank details to pay the balance. Balance payment can also be made via credit card however the merchant fee will apply if you chose not to pay in full upfront. Payment plans available on application.
Cancellations: All changes, cancellations & rescheduling requires 2 weeks notice for a refund (minus the deposit) to be applied. No refunds will be provided if you decide NOT to complete the full 5 weeks. If either of us are sick I will hold the class via Zoom or we can reschedule that class for a better suited date.
Note: This is a premium & comprehensive product with ongoing support, this is not your basic hospital antenatal class held on some dodgy uncomfortable fold up chairs leaving you even more scared than when you came in- rant over. You will probably leave this program feeling excited, empowered, connected & informed – You’ve got this mama!